Phone: (787) 832-4040 Ext. 3173
- PhD 1991 Chemical Engineering Clarkson University
- B. Tech. Chemical Engineering 1985, IIT Madras
- INQU4008 Mathematical Analysis Of Chemical Engineering
- Analysis And Optimization Of Chemical Processes
- Sridhar, L. N. and A. Lucia, “Analysis and Algorithms for Multistage Separation Processes”, I & EC Research 28, 793-803, 1989.
- Sridhar, L. N. and A. Lucia, “Tearing algorithms for Separation Process simulations”, Computers and Chemical Engineering 14, 8, 901-905, 1990.
- Sridhar, L. N. and A. Lucia, “Analysis of Multicomponent, Multistage Separation processes – Fixed temperature and pressure profiles”, I & EC Res. 29, 1668-1675, 1990
- Process Analysis in complex Domain in AIChE Journal authors L.N. Sridhar and Angelo Lucia, AIChE Journal. Vol. 41, No. 3, page 585, March 1995.
- Analysis of Two-stage Separation Process problems in AIChE journal (sole Author), AIChE Journal. Vol. 42. No. 10, page 2761, October 1996.
- Global Stability Analysis and calculation of Liquid-Liquid Equilibrium in Multicomponents Mixtures, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., S. Wasylkiewicz, L. N. Sridhar, M.F. Doherty and M.F. Malone. I & EC Res., Vol. 35 No. 5, pages 1396-1408, April 1996.
- Sridhar, L. N., The Multistage Standard Specifications, AIChE Journal. May 19997, Vol 35, No. 4, pages1395-1408, April 1996.
- Stability Calculation for Non- equilibrium separation process, by L. N. Sridhar and Monica Torres, AIChE Journal, Vol. 44 No. 10, October 1998
- The three Liquid Phase Non-equuilibrium Problem by L. N. Sridhar and M. Torres, Chem. Eng. Commun., Vol. 172, 1999 pages 1-14.
- Analysis of single Stage Nonequilibrium Problems, L. N. Sridhar, C. Maldonado, A.M. Garcia Atilio de Frias, AIChE Journal, Vol. 46 No. 11, Nov 2000, page 2237.
- Thermodynamic Stability of Solid Pharmaceutical formulations, L. N. Sridhar, N. Ramirez Beltran and Harry Rodriguez, Chem Eng. Commun., Vol 185, pages 59-66, 2001.
- Design and Analysis of Non-equilibrium separation processes, L. N. Sridhar, C. Maldonado, A.M. Garcia, AIChE Journal. Vol. 48, No. 6, 2002, page 1179.
- Heterogeneous non-equilibrium mole fraction maps, L. N. Sridhar, C. Maldonado Anamaria Garcia and Jon Irizzarry, I & EC res 44, 2845 2005.
- Measurement of Moisture Diffusivity through Layered-Silicate Nanocomposites, H. T. Rana, R. K. Gupta, H. V. S. GangaRao and L. N. Sridhar AIChE J 51, 12, 3249, 2005.
- Barrier Properties of Polymer Nanocomposites , L. N. Sridhar, R. Gupta and M. Bharadwaj; published in I & EC res. 2006, 45, 8282-8289.
- The Isothermal Isobaric Reactive Flash Problem by Gerardo Ruiz, Lakshmi N Sridhar and Raghunathan Rengaswamy published in I & EC Res 45, 6548-6554, 2006
- Singularities in reactive separation processes, by Gerardo Ruiz, Misael Diaz and Lakshmi N. Sridhar, I & EC. Res, 47, 2808-2816 2008.
- Non-Equilibrium Reactive mole fraction curve maps by Gerardo Ruiz and Lakshmi N. Sridhar, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2009, 48, 3678–3684
- R. K. Mandela, L. N. Sridhar and Raghunathan Rengaswamy, “Introducing DAE systems in Undergraduate Chemical Engineering Curriculum”, Chemical Engineering Education, 2009, Vol. 44 number 1 winter 2010.
- Ravi Kumar Mandela, Raghunathan Rengaswamy, Shankar Narasimhan, Lakshmi N. Sridhar “Recursive state estimation techniques for nonlinear differential algebraic systems” Chemical Engineering Science 65, 4548-4558, 2010.
- Sridhar, L. N. “Elimination of oscillations in fermentation processes”, AIChE Journal September 2011 Vol. 57, No. 9, 2397-2405.
- Sridhar, L. N. “Using Magnetic Nanoparticles to Eliminate Oscillations in Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Processes”, Journal of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems, 2012, 2, 27-32.
- Sridhar, L. N. “Global Optimization of continuous fermentation involving Zymnomonas Mobilis ”, Journal of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems, Journal of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems, 2013, 3, 64-67
- Sridhar, L. N., Global optimization of the Saccharomyces Cerevisiae. Fermentation process, accepted for publication in Biotechnology Progress, in press available in early view DOI 10.1002/btpr.1756